Monday, October 12, 2009

mesmerising...

The music was mesmerising. It transported me to a different world. It induced a different kind of warmth; it seemed to be reaching out to something deep inside me, kindling some sleeping spirit inside me. It pulled me into itself; I seemed to be falling in spirals, into nothingness, just an endless well of ecstasy… just the way I would when I looked into his unfathomable eyes…
I felt I was in his arms, looking unblinkingly into his eyes, not searchingly, just lost… my mind goes blank, I feel a certain warmth emanating from him, his eyes weave a spell…I’m lost in it…I feel his hands hold my waist, the touch of his fingers on the bare skin below my tee bring me back to my senses. I blush. His eyes seem to penetrate my very soul, I can look at him no more, my eyes waver… he holds me really close to him, I don’t know where to look; I know his eyes are still looking passionately at me… I feel his warm breath on my neck; he slowly lifts his arms from my waist and holds my face in them. I look up. He brings his face really close to mine; our lips are almost brushing…
I come back to reality… the song is over… my skin is still tingling and my lips are wet…

3 comments:

  1. ahem..ahem..rachu hope u r not seriously behind shahid.. :P :O :)).. ha ha ha..
    othrwise.. "the trembling hands of asha" jus gave anothr romantic tuch ;)

    ReplyDelete