Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I Wish...

I wish………..
I had someone next to me,
With whom I could just be myself……
Every time I see a rainwater puddle,
We jump in together, at the same time,
At the exchange of a single glance…

Every time there’s a new movie release,
We run to buy tickets, instinctively,
We whistle together, we cheer, cry and complain…
Everything together, every moment…

We eat together, we laugh together,
No invitations, no formalities, just being transparent…
When tired, a lending shoulder, a soothing word…
We tease, we make fun,
But when there’s a glint of a tear in any eye,
A comfortable hug around…

We run around for different activities,
Not because we may get a reward,
But because they give us a chance to be together…

We jump at every chance to have fun, to travel together,
Never tired of each other’s company…

Is all this too much to ask for?
I wonder “Am I wrong, Or am I in the wrong place???!!!”:’(

3 comments:

  1. hmmm... i guess every person wishes for something like this.. do u want the same person for everything?? u can have "pieces" of ppl for different fun things.. thats possible..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat is being stressed upon here is the spirit... the soul of such a person... that is the key, not the activities...

    ReplyDelete
  3. its possible..even if separated by distance...

    ReplyDelete