Friday, January 28, 2011

My heart runs to you...

My heart runs to you,
It always shall,
Like the river seeking the ocean,
Like the bird seeking its nest,
Like the roots seeking water,
Like the bee seeking a flower,
Like a human seeking his soul…

You smiled at me once,
That keeps me smiling even today,
You spoke to me once,
That keeps my heart still beating,
The memory of you next to me,
Keeps me breathing and alive today...

My heart stays with you,
It stays with me not,
Anyone around me,
I see you in them,
Definitely none as good, I tell myself,
Across the distances, my heart,
My heart, it always runs to you…
I sit in a lecture, and I ponder,
This guy can’t make a soul listen, I wonder,
How could you sway an entire audience,
With your presence???
That was a fateful day,
When I was among those people,
Not swayed, but swept off my feet,
I remain still the same way,
Tousled and tangled, my feet are off the ground,
Give me back my heart, you stole it,
Honestly, it just went with you, I know it…
The breeze that meets you at your window,
Every raindrop falling on you,
The goodwill that surrounds you,
The flower that smiles at you,
The passion that sets you ablaze,
Every one of these is an expression of my love,
My heart stays with you,
It comes back to me not…

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...!! :D your next post,by anychance is on playing RoadRash :D?!

    ReplyDelete