Its a rare thing for people in my house apart from me to get a dream... At dinner today, suddenly, my dad remarked that he had a dream in which Lord Shiva told him that the world will end in 2012 at the occasion of his Maha Thandava. So what,I thought, If the world were to end in 2012, I would be only too happy to let go of my current responsibilities and jump onto fulfilling some important wishes of mine.
Sometimes I feel, people who know about the time of their death are lucky; like Sid in 180. They get to forego responsibilities guiltlessly and live every moment.
I was left thinking what would be the top things I would like to do before I die, shall I call it my bucket list!? I have a strong feeling this wishlist is subject to change till the minute of my death... Still, here we go:
1. Visit all the wonders of the world.
2. To meet Shah Rukh Khan and tell him how much he means to me.
3. To meet ARR and tell him how much I enjoyed Maa Tujhe Salam and wished that O Saaya song had won the Oscar and not Jai Ho.
4. To go to a disco with Mr. PJ and dance for Kya Mujhe Pyaar Hai; also listen to Rishte to nahin song lying down on his lap.
5. To spend one full day with my friend Kaarthik and also attend his wedding.
6. To meet my Mr.Someone Special and watch Kadhal Konden movie with him.
7. To taste every alcoholic drink available.
8. To go rafting in the Ganges.
9. To reach the summit of Mt. Everest and stay there overnight.
10. To go down into the deep sea and touch the pearls and corals.
:) :) :)